We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to you for committing uphold TiA Purpose and Mission, and to serve our TiA community.
Here's some suggestions on what you can do as a TiA Community Leader.
Spread the good words about what we do in TiA via social media or friends.
- Share articles you read from TiA Magazine
- Share your experience at our TiA gatherings
- Share your experience using our TiA Workplace online platform
Contributing actively to TiA
- Share knowledge among HR practitioners in Asia. This can be by sharing, liking or commenting on the articles you had read from TiA magazine, submitting your articles to be published in our TiA magazine, helping out in TiA publication or publicity efforts.
- Engage our community members via online and offline platforms. Via online, it can be about active participation on our TiA Workplace platform. Via offline, it can be about organising TiA gatherings in your locality.
- Support career development of our community members. This can be about giving advice or mentorship to junior TiA Community Members, or enabling learning or career opportunities for TiA Community Members.
Together, we will thrive, in Asia.
Sincerely, TiA Founders.
Bambang Yapri, Ben Whitter, Benny Rachmadin, Catherine "Cathy" F. Herrera-Hung, Christina Ambarwati, Laurence Smith, Manikandan Gurumurthy, Monir Azzouzi, and Ong Chuon Yan.